Rising Brotherhood as an alliance promote fair slaying and communication between chains. Whilst we would hope that other chains would be respectful, this is not always the way.
Please read through this page take in all the information. Whilst our members are encouraged to resolve issues through Private Messages, this policy may be applied or a harsher policy mirrored.
If you have questions about any part of this policy, please direct them to a Leader or BF Mod.
Section 1 - Recruiting
We do not allow the recruiting of Rising Brotherhood members by any external member or alliance at all.
BF Mods will determine the extent of the punishment on a case-by-case basis.
Section 2 - Farming
Rising Brotherhood do not have a farming policy in place, and only limits the number of attacks per day to the limit set within Kings of Chaos.
In the event that an alliance attempts to impose a farming policy of any sort onto our members, then that alliance should expect members of Rising Brotherhood to impose the same restrictions in response.
Where a farming policy is attempted to be enforced and it is deemed unreasonable, then Section 6 of this policy may be enforced by our BF Mods.
Section 3 - Raids
A raid has always been considered an action taken when in war, or as an act of aggression from one player to another.
We appreciate that there are times when there is a single missclick, however when a player decides to raid a member of Rising Brotherhood, they are accountable for their actions.
If an error has occured, it is the attackers responsibility to send a message explaining the circumstances.
Each raid received by a Rising Brotherhood member can result in 3 Sab Turns.
Multiple raids on a single player, or on multiple players, with the intent to cause maximum weapon damage or kill soldiers/coverts is considered as 'Massing'.
Rising Brotherhood BF Mods will determine the extent of the punishment for Massing on a case-by-case basis.
Section 4 - Low Hits
Whilst we do not have a strict low hit policy in place for Rising Brotherhood, we do ask that you aim for a reasonable amount of gold (Many alliances determine this as 15 minutes of Turn Based Gold (TBG) (Including Economy)).
If your hit is considered low to the average hit on a player, they may start up a conversation about aiming higher.
However, stealing less than 30 minutes of Turn Based Gold (TBG) (Including Economy) on our Main (Jabba) is considered a low hit by Rising Brotherhood.
Hits for less than these specified amounts may result in 3 Sab Turns by the Rising Brotherhood member attacked or another member from Rising Brotherhood if required.
Missed Hits: Low hits may be forgiven in the case of someone else hitting just before the offender, or the defender banking the gold. It is up to the defender to decide if they will be forgiving.
Multiple low hits in a short period of time will be considered by a BF Mod, who will determine the extent of the punishment on a case-by-case basis.
Low Hits Exception
If a member of a chain attempts to impart their own BF Policy onto a member of Rising Brotherhood, these will not be recognised and where it is deemed appropriate the player will be labelled a dick and actions will be taken.
Section 5 - Defended Hits
Defended hits may result in 3 Sab Turns by the Rising Brotherhood member attacked or another member from Rising Brotherhood if required.
In the event that the attacker can prove that the DA/SA percentage was lower than 85% then the case will be reviewed by a BF Mod prior to sabs taking place - The case may be closed with no action taken.
Multiple defended hits in a short period of time will be considered by a BF Mod, who will determine the extent of the punishment on a case-by-case basis.
Section 6 - Unprovoked Sabotage
Any sabotage missions against a Rising Brotherhood member that has not been discussed with a Rising Brotherhood BF Mod, will be considered unprovoked and will be considered by a BF Mod, who will determine the extent of the punishment on a case-by-case basis.
Section 7 - BF Actions by Rising Brotherhood
In the event that a Rising Brotherhood member takes action upon another KoC player, it is their responsibility to ensure that BF Mods have been informed and the issue has been discussed.
In the event that there is a dispute regarding an action taken by a Rising Brotherhood member, any sabotages received prior to communication with a BF Mod will fall under Section 5 of this BF Policy.
Section 8 - Rising Brotherhood at War
- In the event that Rising Brotherhood are at war with another Alliance / Chain, this BF Policy remains in place for all players outside of the war.
- Any players who are engaged in war against Rising Brotherhood who wish to remove themselves from the war list must approach a BF Mod and make the request. A request does not automatically ensure removal, and if successful the player should allow up to 24 hours for final sabs to come in.
- Any alliance or chain who are engaged in war against Rising Brotherhood who wish to remove themselves from the war list must approach a Rising Brotherhood Leader and make the request. A request does not automatically ensure removal, and there will be surrender terms imposed.
- Any player or alliance outside of the war that is found to be funding any alliance/chain actively warring against Rising Brotherhood may be added to the war list.
Section 9 - Hostile Surveillance / Spying / Etc
- In the event that a player is caught spying on Rising Brotherhood, the alliance script, or any part of the alliance social platforms, then they will be approved for a time decided by a Rising Brotherhood Leader.
- If you are noob enough to get caught, then face the music and dance.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not attempt to tell our BF Mods / Leaders what the Rising Brotherhood BF Policy does and doesn't allow.
- Should an alliance attempt to mirror the Rising Brotherhood BF Policy, we will hold them to the full extent of the policy and not allow a Pick 'n' Mix Policy.
- Where an alliance has a harsher policy than Rising Brotherhood, they should hold their members to that same expectation, as Rising Brotherhood will hold them to it.
- Players known to be loyal to a chain will be considered part of that chain no matter what their status changes to, or the actions they take.
- Rising Brotherhood reserves the right to change its policy whenever it is needed
- Rising Brotherhood reserves the right to approve a player for a set time period if the Rising Brotherhood Leaders feel that the person has lost that George Lovin' feeling.
- Rising Brotherhood BF Policy is only for attacks made against Rising Brotherhood, and when attacking other alliances we will try to follow their respective policies.
- Except for recruiting, this BF Policy will not be enforced on actions older than 3 days, unless communication has begun with a Rising Brotherhood BF Mod / Leader and they have agreed, due to it taking longer to obtain information. They will be considered forgiven and measures against them will be considered unprovoked.